Learn about each of our products in our special AR experience:
- Scan the QR code with your phone’s camera
- A message will appear – tap it to download app
- Tap “Open” and “Install”
- Find this icon on your phone and open it:
- Then “Cancel” the pop-up screen
- Go to Settings > General > Profile / Device Management and tap “Trust AARP”
- Now, scroll down and point your phone at each image below (make sure volume’s up!)
* Currently only available for iOS
To try out the augmented reality experience simply go to your computer and type this URL into a browser, then follow the instructions: https://aarpinnovationlabs.org/ar
A virtual reality app connecting family members across generations by bringing them together inside a virtual world filled with immersive experiences.
A platform that makes it easy to bring people together around life’s most important moments -- from birthdays, to weddings, to anniversaries or retirements -- to honor our past, celebrate the present, and get excited for what lies ahead.
The augmented reality app enables users to scan a room and discover what improvements can be made to turn where they live into a “lifelong home.”
Let's Be Well
Expertly curated boxes to individuals at the moment in time when they need support the most.
During times of loss, Savo makes it easy for a community of people to come together and support a loved one.
Vested In U
By bringing together a wide variety of retirement plans, VestedinU lets small businesses easily compare features across multiple providers to find the retirement plan that meets their needs.